We mustn’t underestimate Sue Gray though.
The way she smuggled all those bottles into no10 and arranged them carefully on tables and then got loads of people to stand around, snogging and vomiting and wrecking kid’s swings and even got Defeffel himself to pose, all on more than one occasion is quite an achievement.
No wonder she’s such a high-flyer.

Even better agent Gray kept her political affiliations secret for 65 years - proper sleeper

I'm left with this impression he ensured this would happen by making veiled threats around the renegotiation of the NI Agreement. I mean... Even Baker was positive on the day. Boris tho, couldn't find a reason to support it.

What was he thinking? He'd already threatened Sunak once on another matter, and not followed through. That had Richi and Government on alert for sure, knives sharpened already. One Nation Tories held the sway in recent months... people clearly looking for an excuse to trash everything about him and his reign. For them, the Union is a holy cow, but they'd take pleasure in the agreement reached... But rather than say this was always on the cards, thanks to his work, Boris has tried to play a game to make himself look superior, and in doing so handed them causus belli. I really don't know what his maths was here. But he's shown himself up big time, and I'd be surprised if the party didn't dispose of him in a rather final fashion.

Eton version of the man that fraudulently extrapolates money from the vulnerable using a dating site. Soundbites. False promises. Deception. However it was the Country. One of the biggest con men of all time. Physically and morally.

Apparently the reason Sue Gray resigned from the civil service is because the Cabinet Secretary Simon Case (top civil servant) vetoed her promotion to permanent secretary of Badenoch's department (Badenoch was keen). That ended her chance of promotion at any point and never having a shot at becoming Cabinet Secretary in due course - so she quit. Reported in the Express.

Oh, also the Times is reporting that Case was involved in the 800k loan facilitation, and then decided that it could be kept secret.

He's not got a lot of credibility left - Express and Times going after him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.