Random childhood memory of a lad my age next door when growing up who nicked a packet of crisps from the local Spar and tried to hide in my house. I couldn't be arsed seeing him and didn't answer, but he shouted for my mum and dad by Mr and Mrs my surname. I'm wondering if Boris is shouting through Zelensky's parents door right now.

Random childhood memory of a lad my age next door when growing up who nicked a packet of crisps from the local Spar and tried to hide in my house. I couldn't be arsed seeing him and didn't answer, but he shouted for my mum and dad by Mr and Mrs my surname. I'm wondering if Boris is shouting through Zelensky's parents door right now.
Johnson's chase of Zelensky was disgusting. Send the arms yes but he used war and death to embolden his fragile ego. Low.

I’m very pro EU but you don’t help the argument when you come out with lines such as “be a part of the EU, which has now become the main defender and promoter of democracy” given how shite France and Germany have been in their help for Ukraine.
Fair enough on the direct millitary assistance. But the economic sanctions are going to cripple Russia for a long long time to come.

FXEFhLLX0AAH98i

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.