Alexei Navalny dead

Musk has been pro russian for a while now, and it seems clear the reason he bought twitter was to allow all the far right shitstains a platform for up coming elections. He is a threat to the world and I hope the US deal with him soon.

Just watching the Navalny documentary again, when he went back and was arrested, there was a lot of protests, I wonder if his death will see this reappear, he had a lot of support, but has putin turned those people around, I really hope not, but fear the worst.

There are reports of some protests, but I doubt it will be enough.
hundreds of people arrested and jailed for laying flowers

It happened in Romania with Ceausescu and Gaddafi in Libyia.

Im convinced that most Russians don't really care or are they just cowards.
There are many Russians who don't take an interest in politics (just like the Uk)
There are many older Russians who would go back to the relative security of Communism as they perceive it
There are also many mostly younger and more educated Russians who are not in favour of the direction their country has been heading in recent years.

There are many Russians who don't take an interest in politics (just like the Uk)
There are many older Russians who would go back to the relative security of Communism as they perceive it
There are also many mostly younger and more educated Russians who are not in favour of the direction their country has been heading in recent years.
I guess the ones that like being ruled by a dictator or who couldnt care less are in the majority.

The bit you seem to have forgotten is that there's simply a lot more Russians who support Putin and his war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.