Alexei Navalny dead

Very sad.

Brave guy to go back to Russia having already been poisoned to within an inch of his life, knowing he would be arrested immediately and what Putin is capable of.

He was the complete opposite of that filthy little gangster nonce hiding in the Kremlin.

I think if some people actually knew about some of the beliefs held by Alexei Navalny then they may see it differently. Undoubtedly a brave man who didn't deserve to die so young, but merely opposing Putin doesn't make him an admirable political figure.

I think if some people actually knew about some of the beliefs held by Alexei Navalny then they may see it differently. Undoubtedly a brave man who didn't deserve to die so young, but merely opposing Putin doesn't make him an admirable political figure.

Im pretty ignorant on the whole thing, only know the basics and just assumed he was a decent guy. Do you have a link or anything that explains his beliefs?

Well that's a shock...

He wasn't exactly against the persecution of non Russians from some of his previous comments but I think he would have been slightly more diplomatic to deal with for the West.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.