Alexei Navalny dead

I am happy you think my opinion matters, I think he's a **** but there again I think Trumps a **** and Biden should be in an old folks home but hey ho.
Well, 2-out-of-3 ain't bad, even if you're gullible consumer of right wing propaganda.

Well, 2-out-of-3 ain't bad, even if you're gullible consumer of right wing propaganda.

Yeehahhh.

I'm thinking you're not fully cognisant of your surroundings, a bit like your president.

If you can't find a suitable candidate other than a megalomaniac or a retirement home season ticket holder they you deserve the shit as a country you're getting.

No news on whether the family got an autopsy done , i would have thought they would want to know how he died given this is a high profile person . Unless the russians removed all of his organs before giving him to his mum

No news on whether the family got an autopsy done , i would have thought they would want to know how he died given this is a high profile person . Unless the russians removed all of his organs before giving him to his mum
I'm sure they'll have done something somehow, but now wasn't the time to say, or the funeral might have got canned, so at least they've managed to get a funeral service for him, and so far it seems to have gone without any trouble. I have to say I'm quite surprised it's been allowed to be so public.

I'm sure they'll have done something somehow, but now wasn't the time to say, or the funeral might have got canned, so at least they've managed to get a funeral service for him, and so far it seems to have gone without any trouble. I have to say I'm quite surprised it's been allowed to be so public.
I am surprised it is being public as well, i fear those outside will get picked up once the cameras have gone though . I appreciate the point on timings

Well done to all those mourners who haven't been cowed by tyranny. Compassion, but also tremendous courage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.