Alexis Mac Allister

I have developed a fear of Brighton players tbh. Remind me of standard Bundesliga attackers. A product of system rather than quality. Cucurella has flopped, Bissouma same. Ben White is serviceable but not at the price Arsenal paid. Just paranoid about their players now lol. The WC negates some of those concerns.
Hasn’t Bissouma had some injury problems? He always looked a good player to me at Brighton. I think he’ll come good again, just maybe not at Spurs. Cucurella was very impressive last season but his transfer fee was ridiculous and he’s buckled under the pressure. Although he appears to spend most of his free time in the mirror, Ben White has been impressing this season at Arsenal.

I think Mac Allister would fit in well here but as others have said, his market value might never be higher. I imagine we’d be looking at upwards of £70m.

The rumours of Mcallister to City are increasing by the minute with concrete sources too. City are obviously interested but don't want to get the fans too hype incase Brighton price him out.

I doubt very much City factor hyping fans into their multi-million-pound transfer negotiations.
Every club does it. Fans get excited and then when the club doesn't sign him they get disappointed and start calling for board members' heads. City just want to diffuse the attention

Every club does it. Fans get excited and then when the club doesn't sign him they get disappointed and start calling for board members' heads. City just want to diffuse the attention
Mate, we missed out on Lionel Messi four times so we aren't going to start calling for Txiki's head if we don't sign Alexis Mac Allister.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.