Alexis Mac Allister

Ok. Let me put it this way, if you were having a conversation or reading a forum and someone wrote "I'd never want to buy a player from City and Mansour," you wouldn't ask them why they included the owner of the club also?

As for the quote, you called him greedy. I asked why. If I recall, you had an earlier post saying you used quotation marks because you were quoting another post.

You, yes you, took a simple question and turned it into more than that. Telling me I was out of order for asking it and insinuating anything was where you took the wrong turn. Maybe me calling you a hard man was a bit much, you are right. How about, you didn't have to act like a dick?

Please read this in a calm rational tone as that is how it was written. :)
Please read this in a calm rational tone as that is how it’s written :)

Honestly mate no I wouldn’t because firstly I don’t look for offence in everything and secondly not to be pedantic but he wouldn’t and hasn’t been involved in deals and if he had been and had been a dick previously then no I wouldn’t again look straight to be offended, I’m also not ignorant enough to see why others wouldn’t be and also appreciate that too so I take it on board, but you’re asking me personally so that’s my answer.

Txiki has though and it has been said he’s a bit of a bastard but again I appreciate it doesn’t carry the same weight in this context so I appreciate that also.

I guess I found your question a bit too direct if I’m being honest
If I had just put that he was greedy and not posted anything else on the matter then maybe your question would have carried more weight, it just felt you purposely selected only that from my 4-5 posts on the whole thread to accuse me of something, if not I can’t really see why you would choose just that quote? but maybe that’s a misunderstanding on my part, however I don’t like to feel as though I’m being accused of something of that nature, hence me ‘acting like a dick’

Hopefully as fellow blues and in general we can leave it there mate, I understand and appreciate your point of view hopefully you can do likewise and I won’t be saying anything else on the matter.

Please read this in a calm rational tone as that is how it’s written :)

Honestly mate no I wouldn’t because firstly I don’t look for offence in everything and secondly not to be pedantic but he wouldn’t and hasn’t been involved in deals and if he had been and had been a dick previously then no I wouldn’t again look straight to be offended.
Txiki has though and it has been said he’s a bit of a bastard but doesn’t carry the same weight if he’d been called ‘greedy’ so I appreciate that and take it on board.

I guess I found your question a bit too direct if I’d just put that he was greedy and not posted anything else on the matter then maybe your question would have carried more weight, it just felt you selected only that for my 4-5 posts on the whole story to accuse me of something, if not I can’t really see why you would choose just that quote, but maybe that’s a misunderstanding but due to my background I don’t like to feel as though I’m being accused of something of that nature, hence me ‘acting like a dick’

Hopefully as fellow blues and in general we can leave it there, I understand and appreciate your point of view, hopefully you can do likewise and I won’t be saying anything else on the matter.
Clearly, this was a misunderstanding and I'll accept a part in it. I hope going forward there's no ill will on your part as there isn't on mine.

I do appreciate your explanation. Enjoy what's left of your evening.

Brighton will easily want £80m basic.

Sold Cucurella for £60m and rejected a reported £70m for Caicedo. Macallister is just won the world cup as well, his stock is at an ATH.
Completely agree. Brighton will drive for at least 75m IMO.

We definitely won't get him for 60m.

Brighton will easily want £80m basic.

Sold Cucurella for £60m and rejected a reported £70m for Caicedo. Macallister is just won the world cup as well, his stock is at an ATH.

Which is a shame because I think he'd be an amazing transfer for 45-55m. He's a really well rounded midfielder, has goals, flair, loves a tackle, passes well, atheltic enough, still only 24.

A great Gundogan replacement. But for £75m+??? I don't know.

Which is a shame because I think he'd be an amazing transfer for 45-55m. He's a really well rounded midfielder, has goals, flair, loves a tackle, passes well, atheltic enough, still only 24.

A great Gundogan replacement. But for £75m+??? I don't know.
I think the issue is going to be that nowadays your 45-55 million pound players are likly to be come 65-75 million pound players all of a sudden especailly from teams like brighton who are stubborn. Its a result of players like enzo suddenly going for 105 million ect.

I have developed a fear of Brighton players tbh. Remind me of standard Bundesliga attackers. A product of system rather than quality. Cucurella has flopped, Bissouma same. Ben White is serviceable but not at the price Arsenal paid. Just paranoid about their players now lol. The WC negates some of those concerns.

I have developed a fear of Brighton players tbh. Remind me of standard Bundesliga attackers. A product of system rather than quality. Cucurella has flopped, Bissouma same. Ben White is serviceable but not at the price Arsenal paid. Just paranoid about their players now lol. The WC negates some of those concerns.

Arsenal fans love Ben white and think he’s one of their best players.

Arsenal fans love Ben white and think he’s one of their best players.
Arsenal fans also said that no one from the 2012-13 CL winning Bayern team would start in their 11 so I don’t trust their eye for talent. Seriously though that’s good for them. Still don’t think he’s worth the money they paid for him

Cucurella was Chelsea’s best defender in the UCL game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.