Alexis Mac Allister

Won’t play in his Brighton position here will he, so he’ll more than likely be deployed to play wide on the right of a front three as we don’t play a ‘10’ per se.
We literally play with atleast one if not two 10s, what are you talking about.

If he came here you think Pep would stick him on the wing? No chance.

We literally play with atleast one if not two 10s, what are you talking about.

If he came here you think Pep would stick him on the wing? No chance.
We don’t have a single ‘10’ hence the quotation marks is what I meant, hard to get across in text. We of course have two central midfielders and I don’t think he has the skillset to do an out and out central role in our team (that’s just my opinion from what I’ve seen)

Also with respect he’s changed plenty of players positions over the years especially when it comes to midfielders/wingers so it’s not exactly an out there theory either.

All that aside I’d rather spent £75m elsewhere and also not give it to Brighton and Bloom if at all possible, plus the fact I don’t think we’ll go for him regardless, if we do I’ll support the lad 110% as I do any City player but for me personally not a player that excites me in our starting 11.

Opinions are like arseholes as they say.

We don’t have a single ‘10’ hence the quotation marks is what I meant, hard to get across in text. We of course have two central midfielders and I don’t think he has the skillset to do an out and out central role in our team (that’s just my opinion from what I’ve seen)

Also with respect he’s changed plenty of players positions over the years especially when it comes to midfielders/wingers so it’s not exactly an out there theory either.

All that aside I’d rather spent £75m elsewhere and also not give it to Brighton and Bloom if at all possible, plus the fact I don’t think we’ll go for him regardless, if we do I’ll support the lad 110% as I do any City player but for me personally not a player that excites me in our starting 11.

I don't really care who we give the money to, is Brighton worse than any other club?

Perhaps they were a bit difficult to deal with in regards to Cucurella, but I'm kinda glad that worked out now.

Either way, considering the prices quoted for other players, I'd say 60-70m for Mac Allister and we should snap that it up, as we seem destined to lose Gundogan and Bernie and he can definitely come in for one of those spots.

But opinions as you said.

Why not Bloom, in particular? Is there a reason you think he's "greedy?"

He can play as a 6 or a 10, which makes him pretty much perfect for our #8 position.

Why not Bloom, in particular? Is there a reason you think he's "greedy?"
Yes looking at the Ben White and Cucurella deals, plus the Caicedo situation whereby he started dutch auctions and fucked teams about, seems as though he can’t take the fact players want to leave and go elsewhere, appreciate he wants the best deal for their players but it left a sour taste with Cucurella and in general just seems a bitter way to do business, making transfers difficult, players wanted transfers to ‘bigger clubs’ let it happen.

So if you’re quote marking based on what I’m presuming you are, then you’re plain wrong and out of order.

Yes looking at the Ben White and Cucurella deals, plus the Caicedo situation whereby he started dutch auctions and fucked teams about, seems as though he can’t take the fact players want to leave and go elsewhere, appreciate he wants the best deal for their players but it left a sour taste with Cucurella and in general just seems a bitter way to do business, making transfers difficult, players wanted transfers to ‘bigger clubs’ let it happen.

So if you’re quote marking based on what I’m presuming you are, then you’re plain wrong and out of order.
I'm not out of order. I asked you a question. You are the one assuming things.

You chose the word greedy. I quoted it as it was something you wrote. If you're stinging about a question about something you said because you now realise It is an anti-semitic trope i can't help that. I was wondering why you decided to name Brighton's owner in your post, and not just the club itself. You answered it.

No need to act the hard man. A simple explanation would have been fine with me.

Can’t say I know much about him tbh. Looked ok in the World Cup but that is not always a good barometer. Haven’t noticed him in the premier league, though I have never purposely watched him. Brighton seem to hugely overvalue players but why not if some idiot will pay? Chelsea paid at least double what Cucurella was worth and must regret it now. That experience may put off clubs dealing with Brighton and who could blame them.

I'm not out of order. I asked you a question. You are the one assuming things.

You chose the word greedy. I quoted it as it was something you wrote. If you're stinging about a question about something you said because you now realise It is an anti-semitic trope i can't help that. I was wondering why you decided to name Brighton's owner in your post, and not just the club itself. You answered it.

No need to act the hard man. A simple explanation would have been fine with me.
Where have I acted the hardman? I’ve simply provided rationale. The chairman involved in the deals of late that has been named specifically by Sky etc. is Tony Bloom so I named him as somebody who has been difficult to do business with, ‘greedy’ as a terminology that he’s asking far too much for players and Macallister isn’t somebody worth the money quoted (£75-£80m) off the back of the Cucurella fiasco where many City fans had plenty to say about him, people quote Tixi when talking about City deals as an example.

I wrote lots of things on the subject mate but you replied simply by cherry picking ‘greedy’ and angled it exactly towards anti semitism
About 4 posts on it and your take from it is..

Why not Bloom, in particular? Is there a reason you think he's "greedy

I’ve explained why I used the term and provided a rationale twice on the subject, but coming at me calling me a hardman etc. you’re clearly the one with an issue, I’m happy to debate opinion on the forum as I have on this topic, but I won’t argue with fellow blues or anybody on the internet it’s a pointless venture.

Where have I acted the hardman? I’ve simply provided rationale. The chairman involved in the deals of late that has been named specifically by Sky etc. is Tony Bloom so I named him as somebody who has been difficult to do business with, ‘greedy’ as a terminology that he’s asking far too much for players and Macallister isn’t somebody worth the money quoted (£75-£80m) off the back of the Cucurella fiasco where many City fans had plenty to say about him.

I wrote lots of things on the subject mate but you replied simply by cherry picking ‘greedy’ and angled it exactly towards anti semitism

I’ve explained why I used the term and provided a rationale twice on the subject, but coming at me calling me a hardman etc. you’re clearly the one with an issue, I’m happy to debate opinion on the forum as I have on this topic, but I won’t argue with fellow blues or anybody on the internet it’s a pointless venture.
Ok. Let me put it this way, if you were having a conversation or reading a forum and someone wrote "I'd never want to buy a player from City and Mansour," you wouldn't ask them why they included the owner of the club also?

As for the quote, you called him greedy. I asked why. If I recall, you had an earlier post saying you used quotation marks because you were quoting another post.

You, yes you, took a simple question and turned it into more than that. Telling me I was out of order for asking it and insinuating anything was where you took the wrong turn. Maybe me calling you a hard man was a bit much, you are right. How about, you didn't have to act like a dick?

Please read this in a calm rational tone as that is how it was written. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.