Alexis Mac Allister

Chelsea pairing him up with Enzo would do a lot to build some kind of chemistry they badly need!

Can see Liverpool going more for Caicedo as they need that link up player more than an attacking creative one.

Liverpool --> Caicedo, Rice, Mount
Chelsea --> Mac Allister
City --> Bellingham, Veiga
ManU --> Ugarte

Chelsea pairing him up with Enzo would do a lot to build some kind of chemistry they badly need!

Can see Liverpool going more for Caicedo as they need that link up player more than an attacking creative one.

Liverpool --> Caicedo, Rice, Mount
Chelsea --> Mac Allister
City --> Bellingham, Veiga
ManU --> Ugarte
Liverpool ain't spending £200m

Liverpool ain't spending £200m
You’re right, they would cost £200m and I can’t see that either, especially with the owner talking about selling the club. As someone else pointed out to me though, they’re losing 4 players on a free, so they’ll have to get players in, just a question of the quality of those players. Bloom is clever, he has all the players of value to the club like Caicedo and MacAllister on decent contracts. When he needs to cut his losses, like with Trossard, he doesn’t hesitate, so it’ll cost anyone shopping at Brighton. Likes of Gallagher, Loftus-Cheek and Kovacic (who I wouldn’t mind coming to us) could be more in Liverpool’s price range.

No doubt, MacAllister is a good player, but I don't think he's that special and can improve City, just like as all other Brighton players everyone is raving about - including Mitoma and Caicedo. It's a case of a well assembled squad looking far better than it is thanks to phenomenal management and coaching.

Reminds me of the time when Sarri's Napoli were flavour of the day, and fellow posters wanted to sign the likes of Diawara, lol. The majority of Napoli's players had benefitted heavily from rigid system and struggled to replicate that form later.

I think Brighton's only real star (besides the owner) is De Zerbi. He's been known as a tactical innovator for several years already, but only now I'm starting to realise that this guy might be destined for a top, top career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.