Alexis Mac Allister

Caciedo - Unbelievable player
'member when the rags were first linked with him, the BBC correspondent [Paulinho >>> Dinho] classed Caicedo excitedly as the "real deal Holy-field!"

Later on when Caicedo finally ended up at Brighton, the same BBC expert glibly announced that players from that region of South America end up as unsuccessful in the EPL.

I 'member.

Just repeating what I've said previously, but this lad looks a perfect replacement for Gundogan

Also liked the look of Caicedo, but not quite convinced he's good enough on the ball to play for us, especially around the 18 yard box

Good player
I think for 60m would be good business
But a lot less f teams after him and suspect united would bid a lot higher than us

I look at MacAllister as a potential Bernado replacement. Obviously that transfer has been on/off the cards for a few years now. Tolm said Brighton have quoted 80m, but we know what it’s like negotiating with them.

If it’s sign MacAllister or keep Bernado (even for one more year) I’m keeping Bernado every time.

If we sold Bernado and replaced him with Alexis I would be happy though.
No way. Bernie is an exceptional footballer, incredibly smart while MacAllister is the quintessential water carrier type of player, similar to Cambiasso.

Good player BUT can't replace Bernie. He doesn't possess the same football intelligence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.