Alexis Mac Allister

Woah there, why would Brighton not string this out for ages and for a huge fee? Wasn't the clause only active for Champs league clubs as well?

"Think he would've been a great Gundogan successor but I also don't think he's a good as many make him out to be"

That does not make any sense whatsoever.

He would have been great to replace one of our best EVER players, yet he is overrated, is that because he is about to join the dippers?
Should have elaborated

He would've been a good Gundo successor as stylistically he shared a lot of attributes and would’ve done well as the floating 8 next to KDB.

However, he isn't Gundo level (or the level of a truel elite level CM) hence why I don't think he's as good as some are saying which is someone that can slot immediately into our first XI

Thought saying a poor-mans Gundogan wouldve been too harsh as he's very very good, but he's not a truely world class CM...although he could be one day

Should have elaborated

He would've been a good Gundo successor as stylistically he shared a lot of attributes and would’ve done well as the floating 8 next to KDB.

However, he isn't Gundo level (or the level of a truel elite level CM) hence why I don't think he's as good as some are saying which is someone that can slot immediately into our first XI

Thought saying a poor-mans Gundogan wouldve been too harsh as he's very very good, but he's not a truely world class CM...although he could be one day
Fair play, he will be a very good signing for the dippers and will strengthen them considerably, sadly.

Fair play, he will be a very good signing for the dippers and will strengthen them considerably, sadly.
Yes he does, but we can't buy players so they don't get strengthened as our team is so clear of theirs right now that a starter for them is likely a bench player for us

While Mac Allister is more stylistically similar to Gundo, I think Foden and Alvarez are both more naturally talented and even if we bought him and Gundo left, Foden or Alvarez would start alongside KDB behind Haaland before MacAllister does

Yes he does, but we can't buy players so they don't get strengthened as our team is so clear of theirs right now that a starter for them is likely a bench player for us

While Mac Allister is more stylistically similar to Gundo, I think Foden and Alvarez are both more naturally talented and even if we bought him and Gundo left, Foden or Alvarez would start alongside KDB behind Haaland before MacAllister does
When did I ever say I wanted us to sign him?

Bellingham far better fit for us and with the news on Kimmich, either or maybe both, would be sensational signings and long term make us even stronger.

He's a very fine player. If he goes to the scousers he's a large upgrade on the ridiculously average Elliot/Jones. Of the 3 names bandied about (kimmich, 19yo Bellingham and him) he'd be 3rd on that list but it's a decent list to be on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.