Alexis Mac Allister

Wonder how much he's gonna cost, lot of sources saying their is a fee that can be met like a release clause that isn't really a release clause

If he's going to Liverpool I hope he at least costs them upwards of £70mil

Think he would've been a great Gundogan successor but I also don't think he's a good as many make him out to be

He's a very good player who would work really well with Alavrez. As he was one of the reasons Argentina won the World Cup. The only problem is where to place him as we already have quality attacking midfielders (De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, McAtee and Palmer).

If Bernardo Silva decided to leave then definitely a good replacement but I would like keep Bernardo Silva.

Liverpool losing about 3 Midfielders. So it makes sense he is going there.

Wonder how much he's gonna cost, lot of sources saying their is a fee that can be met like a release clause that isn't really a release clause

Think he would've been a great Gundogan successor but I also don't think he's a good as many make him out to be
"Think he would've been a great Gundogan successor but I also don't think he's a good as many make him out to be"

That does not make any sense whatsoever.

He would have been great to replace one of our best EVER players, yet he is overrated, is that because he is about to join the dippers?

And the narrative will still be ‘FSG need to back Klopp’ they have spend a shit load over the last few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.