Alexis Mac Allister

Looks like he is heading to LFC per reports, does seem strange no one else is supposedly in for him, especially a club in the CL. Don’t think he’d get game time at City with the current midfield (if no one goes), but he’d get game time at the other CL clubs from the PL.

I wonder if his release clause is champions league dependant. As in they didn’t qualify so less or only applicable in o CL qualified teams. If I was him I wouldn’t move to Liverpool. But I do fucking hate them.

No Rice, no Mac Allister... If City lose Gundo and/or Bernardo now... They are in some deep trouble.
Nah. I think we will be ok even if we lose both. Nothing stays the same and so far over the last 10 or so years we have dealt well with the departure of great players like this pair. As long as Pep stays we stay at the top. When he goes well then we might be in some deep trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.