Alexis Mac Allister

Kind of see Mac Allister as a Gundogan, while Caicedo is a Fernandinho.

Both quality players, but Mac Allister probably suits what we need and what Pep would want more. Probably.

Kind of see Mac Allister as a Gundogan, while Caicedo is a Fernandinho.

Both quality players, but Mac Allister probably suits what we need and what Pep would want more. Probably.
Don’t think either are at the levels we need. Mac Alister is a good player but not great and doesn’t show for me that he is ever likely to be. Doubt we are interested, although I didn’t think we would stoop low enough for Phillips, who has pretty much performed how I thought he would. Ah well, the English ticket I guess. Caisado is another ok player who would do well at Spuds or Villa. Cannot compare with Fernandinho..

Don’t think either are at the levels we need. Mac Alister is a good player but not great and doesn’t show for me that he is ever likely to be. Doubt we are interested, although I didn’t think we would stoop low enough for Phillips, who has pretty much performed how I thought he would. Ah well, the English ticket I guess. Caisado is another ok player who would do well at Spuds or Villa. Cannot compare with Fernandinho..

Both aren't quite there yet, and granted either would be a lot of money.

But in terms of Mac Allister, after a year of Pep we'd be seeing top levels I'm sure. This isn't like buying Kalvin Phillips.

Caicedo... Seems a tiny bit frantic for me for how we play now, so I'd not bother. That said, if City were to see enough in either of them then I wouldn't argue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.