Alexis Mac Allister

I think in future potential Brighton signings should be a bit more savvy and insist on a realistic release clause before they sign.
We dont do release clauses as a rule, the only one that i know is Potters.

With regards to argie mac, he is going to be over priced. These are the best times for us, hopefully this year we can win a major throphie and get a Euro spot, we dont need to sell, so any player who goes from Brighton you can Guarantee that it will be for an eye watering fee, not because we are greedy but our next step is to win that first major and get a European place and continue to build on that.

We dont do release clauses as a rule, the only one that i know is Potters.

With regards to argie mac, he is going to be over priced. These are the best times for us, hopefully this year we can win a major throphie and get a Euro spot, we dont need to sell, so any player who goes from Brighton you can Guarantee that it will be for an eye watering fee, not because we are greedy but our next step is to win that first major and get a European place and continue to build on that.

If Brighton get Champions League spot it will be beyond amazing.

C L, i think maybe a step to far, but Europa conference would be great. To think how far we have come, 1 goal from being out the league to possible Europe.

These are great times at tge moment and i know it may not last so just enjoying it now.

Seems strange that under RDZ i can go to games thinking we can get a result as apposed to free hit against the normal top 10 teams and compete against the rest.

C L, i think maybe a step to far, but Europa conference would be great. To think how far we have come, 1 goal from being out the league to possible Europe.

These are great times at tge moment and i know it may not last so just enjoying it now.

Seems strange that under RDZ i can go to games thinking we can get a result as apposed to free hit against the normal top 10 teams and compete against the rest.
Brighton are a breath of fresh air and not just this season. Got some very good players and in a way hope you keep them.
If not we’ll have Alexis please :-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.