Alexis Mac Allister

Yes,i think similar,but i was asking a Brighton fan as i suspect he has a better insight than you and me.
Of course, the Brighton fan definitely would.

Having an Argentinian background I've also kept a close eye on him and as you probably agree, the guy is all class.

Seems like a top guy too.

Doubt we'll be able to prize him away though.

Having an Argentinian background I've also kept a close eye on him and as you probably agree, the guy is all class.

Money always talks.....but its dependant on who leaves in the summer and what qualities we feel we require to replace.

Reactions: JDV

Shows how different it is these days, Ferguson ever have any issue prising away players from midtable teams

Reactions: JDV
No thanks, he isn’t any better than Alvarez or Foden who struggle to get enough game time.

Bloom is as greedy as a field of pigs and would want far, far too much especially if we’re interested, I’ve seen figures of £75m + which is comical.

I’d much rather see the money spent elsewhere ideally at the other end of the pitch.

No thanks, he isn’t any better than Alvarez or Foden who struggle to get enough game time.

Bloom is as greedy as a field of pigs and would want far, far too much especially if we’re interested, I’ve seen figures of £75m + which is comical.

I’d much rather see the money spent elsewhere ideally at the other end of the pitch.
any reason you've picked 2 players not in his position for this?

He plays in the middle, what other end?

any reason you've picked 2 players not in his position for this?
Won’t play in his Brighton position here will he, so he’ll more than likely be deployed to play wide on the right of a front three as we don’t play a ‘10’ per se.

All that aside he isn’t good enough to play centrally in our team and the money is too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.