Alexis Mac Allister

Do you think he is good enough for us? and who of our current players would he most likely replace?
TO me his best posistion is an attacking midfielder, but he can play as a defensive one.
Is he good enough for City, not sure, but as seen with Bissouma and Cucarella, they were brilliant with us but so far struggled at chelsea and spurs. Less expectation with us .

IMHO Caceido is the one that i think would be a regular starter as a defensive mid, but another season at Brighton would help.

TO me his best posistion is an attacking midfielder, but he can play as a defensive one.
Is he good enough for City, not sure, but as seen with Bissouma and Cucarella, they were brilliant with us but so far struggled at chelsea and spurs. Less expectation with us .

IMHO Caceido is the one that i think would be a regular starter as a defensive mid, but another season at Brighton would help.
Thanks,agree about Caceido.

I'd take both Brighton midfielders at City, Caicedo and Mac Allister. Absolute quality pairing.

Caicedo instead of Kalvin Phillips that is.

No player is dislodging Rodri so it takes a certain type of character/calibre of signing who is happy to be that understudy. I'd hazard a guess as to that's why we have Phillips.

Hes the perfect player to pair with Rodri like how Bernie.

In a midfield 3 he would be the "middle" player in terms of attacking and defending.

Bellingham would be better as someone who we also want to push into the box.

Hes the perfect player to pair with Rodri like how Bernie.

In a midfield 3 he would be the "middle" player in terms of attacking and defending.

Bellingham would be better as someone who we also want to push into the box.
Prefer him closer to the box.

9 goals so far for Brighton this season.

Easily.

As shown in the WC, he will grow even more with better players around him.

He'd be a good replacement for Gundogan.

Yes,i think similar,but i was asking a Brighton fan as i suspect he has a better insight than you and me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.