Alexis Mac Allister

Selling someone back to Brighton at a low fee? That said, I have no clue who Brighton would be interested in and who would want to move to Brighton, the club, from the red dippers.
Seems strange though. Doesn't exactly strengthen your hand when dealing with other clubs who come for your players. And sets a precedent for your current stars.
What if Caceido's agent knocks on Tony Bloom's door demanding a move? He's entitled to say, "You let MacAllister go for peanuts, you can't price my player out of a move after doing that."

Very surprising after all their posturing over Cucurella.

Seems strange though. Doesn't exactly strengthen your hand when dealing with other clubs who come for your players. And sets a precedent for your current stars.
What if Caceido's agent knocks on Tony Bloom's door demanding a move? He's entitled to say, "You let MacAllister go for peanuts, you can't price my player out of a move after doing that."

Very surprising after all their posturing over Cucurella.
I'd imagine it's some release clause

A very good player bought for initially a very low fee - relatively speaking. Unexpectedly, media coverage is universally positive for this signing. It's not unreasonable to expect his former club to finish higher than his new one next season though.

There are almost zero players who can demand that of City. And the few who can, Mbappe, Vinicius etc. already were going to start anyway and wouldn't demand it.

We are now beyond the point any player can demand starting.

Yes, that was my point.

We can't promise players that they'll be automatic starters and thats why it's not as simple as saying we should just go get x player or why weren't we in for x player.

Just bumped into a Brighton supporting mate. He's pissed off if the price is true. Said he's a good player, but has the tendency to go missing.

Not that arsed really him going to the dippers, they're shite.

It's weird Liverpool have got him on the cheap considering some of the dross they have sold for a similar price. They also got gakpo for half the price the Trafford Red socks were quoted.

Brighton players' agents may have learnt the lesson of Tony Bloom asking prices.
get in a lower release clause otherwise I dont sign my player to Brighton, is what these agents will tell Tony Bloom if they are any clever.

they do great scouting but then they want to ripoff clubs.

we would be still negotiating with Dortmund for a price of Haaland if Raiola had not come up with the 51m clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.