Alexis Mac Allister

He is a good signing for them, without question. Their midfield is crap and he's a decent player.

I must admit, the fee really surprised me too and for £35m. It will also let them bring in anther player of reasonable quality.

Of all the teams in the top 4 this season, I still think that Klopp is the only one clever enough to run us to the line. He has the ability, like Pep, to take a player and make them world class.

Very good signing for Liverpool and a good price aswell . Make no mistake they will be a major threat this season .

yeah, not sure its the cleanest fit, hes a technical player, likes to touch the ball and that interplay. He used to be a number 10 after all. physically hes a bit weak although he works a lot without the ball. Would fit better with us but oh well

That is my fear,extending Gundo's contract is great,but its very short term thinking,and we have allowed an absolute perfect replacement and bargain.....to join a rival.

I guess we wait and see what we pull out of the hat,and trust management to continue to get it right.
Agree. To be honest I would let Gundy go this summer. We have had the best from him. He’s one year older & probably one year less motivated after winning so much (he’s only human) same for Bernie too for me.

Both have been incredible but both have also dropped off on occasions this year.

I would like to see 2 young replacements come in who are hungry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.