Alexis Sanchez (round 2)

Neville Kneville said:
Sanchez hasn't suddenly become a shit player, he's just struggled at Barca, it happens in football.

I recon I'd rather see him in a City shirt that watch him running at us in a rag shirt, that's for sure.

I imagine his previous 'snub' after all the work we put in, will rule that out though.

I doubt he'll end up at either of the Manchester clubs. We all dodged a bullet with that one. He was a big fish in a small pond, tearing up full-backs in the Italian league. As soon as Barca asked him to join into their team player ethic, he was exposed as a one trick pony.

Now Di Maria.....he'd be top in th PL.

Neville Kneville said:
Sanchez hasn't suddenly become a shit player, he's just struggled at Barca, it happens in football.

I recon I'd rather see him in a City shirt that watch him running at us in a rag shirt, that's for sure.

I imagine his previous 'snub' after all the work we put in, will rule that out though.

this, but the rumours are we're in for reus and jesus-navas, i'd rather have sanchez than navas tbh.

we get reus and i'd cream myself.

Would be definitely a gamble if we did go for him. Certainly wouldn't be worth the gamble though if Barca expect to be able to put a large price tag on him if selling to City.

Be surprised if we did any business with Barca that weren't hostile transfers (ie. triggering Deulofeu's release clause), relations between the club seem to have disintegrated completely. This whole pseudo-scandal with Soriano is instigated by the men in charge of Barcelona now.

Seem to be one or two more reports here and there of this. I think it'd be a fantastic signing personally. He's perfect for us

We keep getting linked on these random reports in Italy but I really think its all bullshit just because we were linked with him before he went to barca. As LC said current barca mgmt doesn't take kindly to soriano and co atm. And if we were to steal neymar out from under them they'd be livid

We aren't in for him and I honestly don't even want him, he's gonna be back to Italy and he'll do well there

If the money is right then yes. 10-12 seems right but no more then 15. If Barcelona want anything near what they paid the no. He is still only 24 and he still has pace. He is an improvement over Sinclair or trying to play Nasri on the wing. If I am being honest I would much rather have Di Maria or Lamela but they would cost a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.