Alexis Sanchez (round 2)

Every day of the week. The way he plays is not the way Barca play, he started well and imposed himself and then got ground down like most of Barca's opponents, then simply became another player to fall behind Messi and the system that plays for him.

System is not the one guilty for him missing chance after chance after chance..

Even if he would leave Barcelona he'd need a good year to overcome all complexes he got there. His confidence doesn't exist anymore, he'd miss the empty net 8 from 10 times.

He'd be good buy for some 10-12 millions, he has talent and that money could help you wait him but above that - don't think so.

MSP said:
System is not the one guilty for him missing chance after chance after chance..

Even if he would leave Barcelona he'd need a good year to overcome all complexes he got there. His confidence doesn't exist anymore, he'd miss the empty net 8 from 10 times.

He'd be good buy for some 10-12 millions, he has talent and that money could help you wait him but above that - don't think so.

I recon he'd be excellent immediately if you put him in next to Silva, Aguero, Tevez.

All it would take is one or two games.

He is not an out and wide player in the way Tello or Pedro act and he certainly isn't the false 9 forward that Villa is. He is an attacking midfielder. He quite simply won't get games in Xavi/Iniestas position therefore he must leave. I'd buy him for £16-23m

Think we could well see him back in Italy with Juventus if they fail to get Jovetic. Back playing as a second striker rather than a winger, although he played well as a winger last season. Would love to have him here.

Joehannes said:
Think we could well see him back in Italy with Juventus if they fail to get Jovetic. Back playing as a second striker rather than a winger, although he played well as a winger last season. Would love to have him here.

So would I. But, I think he ends up at Juve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.