alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dax777 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
nmc said:
This time around we need to forget the fee and the selling club and get him to commit to coming here - last time around we through money at Udinese but got outflanked by Barca who worked on the player and his agent. Once we have turned his head we can agree a fee.

Especially if we were signing Vidal too it could also work as he would have an international teammate too
But we are not signing Vidal, right?
im saying nothing about vidal or sanchez,however all I will say is,i work at mcr airport and know for a fact there is a private jet that left brazil last night,wink wink :)

sir peace frog said:
Dax777 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Especially if we were signing Vidal too it could also work as he would have an international teammate too
im saying nothing about vidal or sanchez,however all I will say is,i work at mcr airport and know for a fact there is a private jet that left brazil last night,wink wink :)

Waaaaaaaaaaat?

Dax777 said:
bluechampion7891 said:
nmc said:
This time around we need to forget the fee and the selling club and get him to commit to coming here - last time around we through money at Udinese but got outflanked by Barca who worked on the player and his agent. Once we have turned his head we can agree a fee.

Look at the Yaya thread. He is the top choice as a replacement. Doesn't mean we are in for him or we will get him. Would be nice to have 2 more Chileans here.

sir peace frog said:
Dax777 said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Bringing Ingerlaaand home.

Klaude said:
sir peace frog said:
Dax777 said:

Waaaaaaaaaaat?

Isn't Fernando chilling in Brazil? Maybe the plane was chartered to finally bring him in!

10 hour flight leaving last night say 12 midnight should have landed already surely!!!!!!!!!!! Unless it has gone missing.

Tuesday's Manchester City Transfer News: City put down €30m for Chilean winger
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/manchester-city/362864-tuesday-s-manchester-city-transfer-news-city-put-down-e30m-for-chilean-winger.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premie ... inger.html</a>
According to Spanish newspaper Sport, Manchester City are willing to bid up to €30m for Barcelona winger Alexis Sánchez.

The 25-year-old, who is expected to leave the Catalan giants this summer, has been in fine form at the World Cup and has been instrumental in Chile's qualification from Group B. Manchester City's director of football, Txiki Begiristain, has reportedly been instructed to identify players that can aid City's chances in the Champions League next season and Sánchez is believed to be one of those players.

Sport report that the blues have put aside €30m for the Chilean winger which Barcelona are likely to accept. However, the player is understood to prefer a move to Serie A champions Juventus.

birchwoodgingerste said:
james rodrigues looks a better player .

Monaco no doubt would want no less than £50m, so no chance, even though I rate him extremely highly after watching him often for them and Porto before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.