alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any interest in Sanchez? No links with him anywhere. There are two teams very interested in him (Juve and Arsenal) plus our poor relationship with Barca makes me think that this is pure Bluemoon speculation and nothing else

pavelsrnicek said:
Do we have any interest in Sanchez? No links with him anywhere. There are two teams very interested in him (Juve and Arsenal) plus our poor relationship with Barca makes me think that this is pure Bluemoon speculation and nothing else
spanish paper AS linking us with Sanchez that we have made €30m bid.

God said:
]Nasri, Silva and Sanchez operating and interchanging behind Aguero - with Fern and Dino holding would be awesome. A far cry from Danny Allsop and Buster Phillips!

What about yaya??

Yaya could play in any of the midfield positions in that system but this does offer a glimpse of a world without Yaya. My concern with losing Yaya is his ability to turn games where the bus has been well and truly parked - like Stoke at home last season.

MeatHunterrr said:
pavelsrnicek said:
spanish paper AS linking us with Sanchez that we have made €30m bid.
If you read the report again, it doesn't actually say we've made a bid.

City Watch @City_Watch · 58m

Sport: City have set aside £24m for Barcelona & Chile winger Alexis Sanchez (25). Many clubs including Arsenal and Juventus linked with him.

Even for that fee I would take him.

sam-caddick said:

Sport: City have set aside £24m for Barcelona & Chile winger Alexis Sanchez (25). Many clubs including Arsenal and Juventus linked with him.

It's gonna be a war, price will skyrocket... It's gonna come to 30m

Klaude said:
sam-caddick said:

This time around we need to forget the fee and the selling club and get him to commit to coming here - last time around we through money at Udinese but got outflanked by Barca who worked on the player and his agent. Once we have turned his head we can agree a fee.

nmc said:
Klaude said:
sam-caddick said:

This time around we need to forget the fee and the selling club and get him to commit to coming here - last time around we through money at Udinese but got outflanked by Barca who worked on the player and his agent. Once we have turned his head we can agree a fee.

Especially if we were signing Vidal too it could also work as he would have an international teammate too

bluechampion7891 said:
nmc said:
Klaude said:

Especially if we were signing Vidal too it could also work as he would have an international teammate too
But we are not signing Vidal, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.