alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Klaude said:
pavelsrnicek said:
Big nose Thompson said on Irish radio that he's been told that Sanchez to Dippers is a done deal.

Dippers?

Liverpool.

Don't thinks so, if it's not included in a Suarez deal. Love to see Liverpool lose 30 goals and 12 assist and see how they adapt. Fingers crossed that it's a disaster :)

Been told by a (genuine) ITK mate of mine today that Sanchez to Liverpool is nailed on. Checked out the odds and it's now 2/5 with sky bet.

Monkey Boy Blue said:
Been told by a (genuine) ITK mate of mine today that Sanchez to Liverpool is nailed on. Checked out the odds and it's now 2/5 with sky bet.

Just dont see him at the dippers. They are balls deep now for shaquiri.

He'd be a good addition especially if Negredo and/or Toure leaves. Alternatives for Sanchez would be Lavezzi or Pedro if we exchange Yaya with PSG or Barca and maybe add Matuidi or Verrati to any deal with PSG. If Suarez gets the full punishment he deserves then I can't see anyone signing him.

Jimfv1 said:
He'd be a good addition especially if Negredo and/or Toure leaves. Alternatives for Sanchez would be Lavezzi or Pedro if we exchange Yaya with PSG or Barca and maybe add Matuidi or Verrati to any deal with PSG. If Suarez gets the full punishment he deserves then I can't see anyone signing him.
Sanchez would be best as he is younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.