alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Sanchez in, Negredo out.

I could live with that little script.

Would rather have Sanchez in ....Micah, Giudetti, Sinclair, Rodwell out to help raise the fee :)
Arent they all homegrown? lol.

Daz_Blue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Sanchez in, Negredo out.

Would rather have Sanchez in ....Micah, Giudetti, Sinclair, Rodwell out to help raise the fee :)

Me to but I was thinking more along the lines of a swap deal. Barca have fuck all resembling a striker on their books.

Daz_Blue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Sanchez in, Negredo out.

That would leave you with 5 players who could play striker

Dzeko and Negredo Targetmen
Jovetic, Aguero, and Sanchez all Shadow Strikers/Deep lying frwards
Jovetic and Sanchez Inside Forwards

How could you accommodate them all along with Silva and Nasri?

Was gutted when we lost out on him. Delighted when we signed Aguero two weeks later. Would he delighted again if we ended up with both :)

bluechampion7891 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Sanchez in, Negredo out.

You can't. Negredo and Dzeko are similar players, replacing one of them (Negredo) with Sanchez would give us 4 very different options.

blinkblue said:
bluechampion7891 said:
Daz_Blue said:

You can't. Negredo and Dzeko are similar players, replacing one of them (Negredo) with Sanchez would give us 4 very different options.

Exactly. For Sanchez to come in we need to let Negredo go. We woud then have 1 target man, 3 shadow strikers, 2 pacy strikers, and left and right inside forwards (wide strikers/forwards). Lots of flexibility

If Sanchez replaced Dzeko would be great. Sanchez can play as a st or out wide and run in behind, something that we lack from a player currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.