alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Negredo wants out it really is a no brainer. Would suit our style and also add more pace to the squad. Not as much pressure on Sergio either.

dubblue said:
If Negredo wants out it really is a no brainer. Would suit our style and also add more pace to the squad. Not as much pressure on Sergio either.
More versatile than our other attackers too, can play anywhere across the front line. Would love him here

Davs 19 said:
We haven't shown any interest in him in this window that we're aware of though, have we ?
There have been links. Ballague claims we're interested, and some papers have also said that we have joined the race to sign him.

waspish said:
This guy is built for the premier I'd love him here but the scum will probably offer him 300k a week so you couldn't blame him if he went there.. ;)

Utd may have the money bt we have a team that plays in the CL and we have Pellegrini.

I can't see him joining Arsenal or Liverpool either.

Could join Bayern though, I read something about a Kroos/Sanchez swap deal.

mastermind said:
waspish said:
This guy is built for the premier I'd love him here but the scum will probably offer him 300k a week so you couldn't blame him if he went there.. ;)

Utd may have the money bt we have a team that plays in the CL and we have Pellegrini.

I can't see him joining Arsenal or Liverpool either.

Could join Bayern though, I read something about a Kroos/Sanchez swap deal.

Yeah being a bit sarcastic! I just think city had there targets we have 2 of them we get a centre half and that's it we have done our business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.