alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimfv1 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Davs 19 said:

I meant CB.......sorry! ;)

I think we had our targets set out providing no one left. However with the Toure issues and Negredo rumours I would hope our management would be flexible enough to consider replacements that might be available and would also improve our squad. Toure to a PSG if he is determined to leave and Negredo to Athletico Madrid would be big losses, but if we could bring in Sanchez, Matuidi and some extra cash then I'd settle for that. I'd hate to lose Yaya but he'll be gone in the next couple of years most probably due to age anyway.

I'm still hoping City and Yaya find a way to sort things out....It does look like the bigger teams are willing to spend 40-50mil on players like Sanchez, Vidal and Pogba tho and I just don't see us getting into a bidding war even if Yaya did go.....I would love to see Sanchez in a city shirt next season but I'm sure we've tried before to get him and he didn't want to come to City?.....I just wouldn't be surprised if City's owners are all about business and balancing the books this season and would be surprised if we signed a "big" name..

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Jimfv1 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

I think we had our targets set out providing no one left. However with the Toure issues and Negredo rumours I would hope our management would be flexible enough to consider replacements that might be available and would also improve our squad. Toure to a PSG if he is determined to leave and Negredo to Athletico Madrid would be big losses, but if we could bring in Sanchez, Matuidi and some extra cash then I'd settle for that. I'd hate to lose Yaya but he'll be gone in the next couple of years most probably due to age anyway.

I'm still hoping City and Yaya find a way to sort things out....It does look like the bigger teams are willing to spend 40-50mil on players like Sanchez, Vidal and Pogba tho and I just don't see us getting into a bidding war even if Yaya did go.....I would love to see Sanchez in a city shirt next season but I'm sure we've tried before to get him and he didn't want to come to City?.....I just wouldn't be surprised if City's owners are all about business and balancing the books this season and would be surprised if we signed a "big" name..
I wouldn't say Sanchez didn't want to come to City, it was more like he wanted to go to Barca and to be fair, at the time who would blame him.

Brilliant player though and I'd love us to get him. If Yaya did want to leave & PSG were willing to pay £30m-£35m for him at 31 I'd take it and invest the money in Vidal & Sanchez and wouldn't bat an eyelid in the direction of Toure.

ElanJo said:
mastermind said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
Can Sanchez play left wing?

Yes but that's Silva's position.

=============Aguero/Dzeko======

Silva/Nasri===Jovetic/Sanchez=====Navas/Milner

Silva is better on the right (and that's where he's played for us the majority of the time)

Silva usually starts on the left, but he plays in a mixed zone.

Are you familiar with zona mista ?

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Jimfv1 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

We're in a slightly different position now than back then; going to Barca was an easy enough decision for him. I'd like to think we have a bit more sway now though.

TyLW955.png

Keep us informed???....We should be getting in there first to cut off any other possible deals!!! I can see this transfer window being very frustrating! ;)

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 2m
City have asked Barcelona to keep them informed about Pellegrini's compatriot Alexis Sanchez (25). (via @FootballMcD)

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Keep us informed???....We should be getting in there first to cut off any other possible deals!!! I can see this transfer window being very frustrating! ;)

City have asked Barcelona to keep them informed about Pellegrini's compatriot Alexis Sanchez (25). (via @FootballMcD)

Sounds to me city arent sure if barca want to sell.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

Sounds to me city arent sure if barca want to sell.
Or, Txiki wants the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.