alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
richards30 said:
simon31goat said:
Back page of the sun rags are going to bid 40 million for him

Maybe they will spend £150-200m this summer! :-( still not sure how they will facilitate it though?!?!
DEBT - the morally correct way to inflate the transfer market and player's salaries.

If any of Utd's players turn out to be any good then maybe we can use them as our new feeder team, ala Arsenal. It's about time we did to them what they have done to English clubs for the past forty years and poach their best players. (Although they still reckon most of their stars are either homegrown or dream of playing for the rags since birth).

Or he could just be a contingency plan if they can't prevent Negredo from leaving. As tempting as it is to go crazy over the stars of the World Cup, City will have had a fixed plan going into the summer that probably didn't include Sanchez, and are professional enough to not stray from it I think... UNLESS forced to. So if Atletico returned with an acceptable offer for a (reportedly) homesick Negredo and we sold him, maybe then. Atletico are being linked with new strikers like Icardi and Bacca though, so maybe they are moving on.

I want this guy in a City shirt so, so bad.

fingers-crossed.gif

I hope Tolmie comes out of hiding soon. I need my ITK fix!

birchwoodgingerste said:
Just watched highlights of chile v brazil noticed sanchez keeps rollin his shorts up was doing it all the time wonder why?

just more comfortable for him.

I have a bad feeling that he is Liverpool bound, I just think Barca are going to offer him as part of the deal for Suarez and Liverpool will no doubt accept it because Sanchez would likely be a player they would replace Suarez with anyway.

sam-caddick said:
I have a bad feeling that he is Liverpool bound, I just think Barca are going to offer him as part of the deal for Suarez and Liverpool will no doubt accept it because Sanchez would likely be a player they would replace Suarez with anyway.

Sanchez would still have to accept a transfer to Liverpool. Barcelona can't just send him there. Normally a player of his caliber will only want to join a club that is capable of winning things.

Liverpool will probably have trouble selling Suarez given that the player is banned for 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.