alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
I agree mate.....I'd love to see him at City but sadly......City mentioned many times......they had their targets and will likely stick to the plan......I think backup Keeper and a CM and shopping done....

A CM ?

I meant CB.......sorry! ;)

I think we had our targets set out providing no one left. However with the Toure issues and Negredo rumours I would hope our management would be flexible enough to consider replacements that might be available and would also improve our squad. Toure to a PSG if he is determined to leave and Negredo to Athletico Madrid would be big losses, but if we could bring in Sanchez, Matuidi and some extra cash then I'd settle for that. I'd hate to lose Yaya but he'll be gone in the next couple of years most probably due to age anyway.

Alot of media reckon arsenal balls deep for alexis at the minute. Dont see him as an arsenal type player to be honest?

richards30 said:
Alot of media reckon arsenal balls deep for alexis at the minute. Dont see him as an arsenal type player to be honest?
Yeah...he looks like player who will try to dribble across at pace on his own...hes not play maker like ozil or silva who will play passes or one touch....probably thats why he wasnt as effective at barca...Liverpool may suit him the best....was thinking if we buy him then not sure how we will accommodate likes of lopes and pozo in next couple of years, but on other hand if hes sold to liverpool, he will definitely make them stronger

simon31goat said:
Back page of the sun rags are going to bid 40 million for him

Maybe they will spend £150-200m this summer! :-( still not sure how they will facilitate it though?!?!

richards30 said:
simon31goat said:
Back page of the sun rags are going to bid 40 million for him

Maybe they will spend £150-200m this summer! :-( still not sure how they will facilitate it though?!?!
They have spent 65 million on fellani and mata,now they spent 62 million on Herrera and shaw.they will buy at least another 3 players they need two centre backs and a midfielder so they are going to spend well over 200 million in a year.and city are the ones buying the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.