alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluechampion7891 said:
I really hope we get him but my feeling from his coach's comments is that he want to play centrally. I don't think that's going to happen at City, United, or Juventus. Wenger might see a CF in him, Liverpool might want him in the Suarez role. But i doubt if he chooses the latter.

All Manuel has to do is to convince him that he won't be shackled like he was at Barca, he will have lots of freedom to express himself and I think he will be interested. We need to target the player, not charm the club.

He'd get to play centrally against most teams, esp. at home.

---------Aguero------
Nasri--Sanchez--Silva
-------Yaya--Ferny

Yaya, if he's still here, will only need to play further forward in the bigger games/away

ElanJo said:
bluechampion7891 said:
I really hope we get him but my feeling from his coach's comments is that he want to play centrally. I don't think that's going to happen at City, United, or Juventus. Wenger might see a CF in him, Liverpool might want him in the Suarez role. But i doubt if he chooses the latter.

All Manuel has to do is to convince him that he won't be shackled like he was at Barca, he will have lots of freedom to express himself and I think he will be interested. We need to target the player, not charm the club.

---------Aguero------
Nasri--Sanchez--Silva
-------Yaya--Ferny

Yaya, if he's still here, will only need to play further forward in the bigger games/away

Christ that set up looks stunning!

ElanJo said:
bluechampion7891 said:

---------Aguero------
Nasri--Sanchez--Silva
-------Yaya--Ferny

Where is the octopus,

Ray78 said:
ElanJo said:
bluechampion7891 said:

---------Aguero------
Nasri--Sanchez--Silva
-------Yaya--Ferny

Where is the octopus,

How you interpret "Ferny" is up to you :)

I'd expect both to play away against certain teams and in the big games.

----------Aguero------
Sanchez-Yaya---Silva
----Fernydi--Fernydo

ElanJo said:
Ray78 said:
ElanJo said:

---------Aguero------
Nasri--Sanchez--Silva
-------Yaya--Ferny

Where is the octopus,

How you interpret "Ferny" is up to you :)

I'd expect both to play away against certain teams and in the big games.

----------Aguero------
Sanchez-Yaya---Silva
----Fernydi--Fernydo

Better :).

Ray78 said:
ElanJo said:
bluechampion7891 said:

---------Aguero------
Nasri--Sanchez--Silva
-------Yaya--Ferny

Where is the octopus,

Waiting for the judge to pass sentence on Friday.

citykev28 said:
Ray78 said:
ElanJo said:

---------Aguero------
Nasri--Sanchez--Silva
-------Yaya--Ferny

Where is the octopus,

Waiting for the judge to pass sentence on Friday.

So he hasn't guessed what it is yet?

We dont want him, we dont need hi, we also havent been linked with him (shocked lol) and after buying CB and maybe goalie we wont have money. And please dont believe that we can sell Negredo for enough to buy Alexis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.