alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a Barm said:
but he is going to liverpool because he supported them as a boy didn't you know, o and the rags.

You forgot to mention the YNWA tattoo.

A liverpool fan i work is stating that they are getting 40 odd mil plus Sanchez for Suarez that has to be crap doesnt it, he said its being reported by newspapers in Liverpool and in Spain. Would be ragin if its true!!! Hell of a deal for liverpool!

dachoosen1 said:
A liverpool fan i work is stating that they are getting 40 odd mil plus Sanchez for Suarez that has to be crap doesnt it, he said its being reported by newspapers in Liverpool and in Spain. Would be ragin if its true!!! Hell of a deal for liverpool!

its the deal the dippers will be wanting as well! gives them more cash to splash and a world class player! Liverpool and Chelsea gonna be a problem this year!

richards30 said:
dachoosen1 said:

its the deal the dippers will be wanting as well! gives them more cash to splash and a world class player! Liverpool and Chelsea gonna be a problem this year!

I reckon Sanchez would like a say in where he ends up, seems tho he is probably in higher demand than Suarez is in terms of the amount of clubs that want him

I'd very much doubt he will want to go as part of a swap deal, and id be gobsmacked if he ended up at Anfield, more chance of joining the rags

dachoosen1 said:

Not much of a deal when you consider they were talking 80mill for Suarez.

Come out from behind the sofa ffs, there is no scarier attacking force than City possess, I fully expect City to put the rest to the sword next season, our players are bedded in now and even with a catalogue of injuries we still won the league by 4 points last season.
Some seem to have forgotten how many goals we smashed in last season.. !

The top 6 will be a fair bit more worried about us than we should be about them.. Bring it on, this WC is dragging, need August 11th now and more Importantly and hopefully the 16th August, unless sky fuck it up.. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.