alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Case Ontario said:
We dont want him, we dont need hi, we also havent been linked with him (shocked lol) and after buying CB and maybe goalie we wont have money. And please dont believe that we can sell Negredo for enough to buy Alexis

The negredo money would almost cover benatia though? May have to add £7m ish? So for £19m we would have signed: sagna, fernando and Benatia leaving us £30m still in the budget! Bang an offer of £18m + navas in to get sanchez and buy caballero for £8m and finalise zucillini deal for £1.5m doing all our business for nett spend of £47.5m with micah, garcia, rodwell, sinclair and guidetti all out for around £20m! Easy!! ;-)

richards30 said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
We dont want him, we dont need hi, we also havent been linked with him (shocked lol) and after buying CB and maybe goalie we wont have money. And please dont believe that we can sell Negredo for enough to buy Alexis

The negredo money would almost cover benatia though? May have to add £7m ish? So for £19m we would have signed: sagna, fernando and Benatia leaving us £30m still in the budget! Bang an offer of £18m + navas in to get sanchez and buy caballero for £8m and finalise zucillini deal for £1.5m doing all our business for nett spend of £47.5m with micah, garcia, rodwell, sinclair and guidetti all out for around £20m! Easy!! ;-)
and use the Yaya money for Vidal?

Worst Case Ontario said:

We don't know (tho we know we wanted him in the past), I disagree (we need a quick dribbler) and we have been linked with him.

Barry, Sinclair, Negredo, Richards could conceivably cover the cost.

ElanJo said:
bluechampion7891 said:
I really hope we get him but my feeling from his coach's comments is that he want to play centrally. I don't think that's going to happen at City, United, or Juventus. Wenger might see a CF in him, Liverpool might want him in the Suarez role. But i doubt if he chooses the latter.

All Manuel has to do is to convince him that he won't be shackled like he was at Barca, he will have lots of freedom to express himself and I think he will be interested. We need to target the player, not charm the club.

He'd get to play centrally against most teams, esp. at home.

---------Aguero------
Nasri--Sanchez--Silva
-------Yaya--Ferny

Yaya, if he's still here, will only need to play further forward in the bigger games/away

I think he will be central if:
1. we play 442
2. Aguero is injured: I think Pele will start with Dzeko as the target man

Mostly I can see him on the RW in a 4231 with Aguero upfront

Worst Case Ontario said:

1. We may like to have him. I think if available we would want him
2. I think we need him. Fast pacy goal scoring wide forward that we've been missing for so long
3. I think Negredo sale + money off Garcia/Rodwell, Richards, Guidetti, Sinclair should be enough to cover him
4. Negredo: remember the Chelsea home game where we started with Negredo and Dzeko. We didn't have enough Attacking Midfielders for that game. Sanchez would have been perfect in that game

George Hannah said:
richards30 said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

Be careful what you wish for!!!

Am I missing something here ?
He looked great at the world cup and yet lots of talk of him joining Liverpool, why would he leave Barcelona for Liverpool just after he's had a successful world cup ?
I could understand that move if his star was waning but it's not, very strange.

George Hannah said:
richards30 said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

Narghhh he's going to the rags because of their history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.