alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
Pretty sure he would only move to a club where he is a fix starter and not rotated. His problems at Barca coming from he is automatically in the shadow of Messi/Neymar. not being played in his best position.

If he moves to another club it will be like Özil to Arsenal, where he became a fix point of the first eleven.

Question is would he becone a fix starter at City? I dont think so.

I really expect lot of extra playing time for Jovetic. Get the best out of Jovetic thats one of the big hope for me. He has the potential to be a world class match winner type of player. Getting Sanchez would surely not help Jovetic in playing time. Even if its happaning with selling Negredo.

If Negredo goes I would go for a younger, cheaper left winger/attacker type of player with pace that doesnt have be in the first 11 always but would add a few goals. And more playing time for Dzeko, Jovetic, Agüero.

Dont forget many times it will be 3 CM's playing with one striker.

I am pretty sure he will be a starter and we will move to 4231. Jovetic will then play on the left in rotation with Nasri

bluechampion7891 said:
Damanino said:
Pretty sure he would only move to a club where he is a fix starter and not rotated. His problems at Barca coming from he is automatically in the shadow of Messi/Neymar. not being played in his best position.

If he moves to another club it will be like Özil to Arsenal, where he became a fix point of the first eleven.

Question is would he becone a fix starter at City? I dont think so.

I really expect lot of extra playing time for Jovetic. Get the best out of Jovetic thats one of the big hope for me. He has the potential to be a world class match winner type of player. Getting Sanchez would surely not help Jovetic in playing time. Even if its happaning with selling Negredo.

If Negredo goes I would go for a younger, cheaper left winger/attacker type of player with pace that doesnt have be in the first 11 always but would add a few goals. And more playing time for Dzeko, Jovetic, Agüero.

Dont forget many times it will be 3 CM's playing with one striker.

I am pretty sure he will be a starter and we will move to 4231. Jovetic will then play on the left in rotation with Nasri
Nope

Looks like Atletico will sign Mandzukic and Negredo will stay with us. Sanchez will probably go to Arsenal then.

I haven't seen a gread deal of Sanchez and I may be wrong, but is he really top drawer material?

TrueBlue1705 said:
chris85mcfc said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
With FFP sanctions the only way this can happen is with a big sale - it doesn't sound like City want to sell Negredo so I dont see how City can do this - probably just paper talk, I fully expect Arsenal to sign him!'

So were you expecting City to admit that they want to sell Negredo?

Get a grip, thats not how a business works

Get a grip???? Why cos you don't agree?? I tell you now City do NOT want to sell Negredo ... That would leave Dzeko plus two other injury prone strikers in Aguero & Jovetic. IMO Jovetic not an out and out striker too.

I would say you are one that needs to get a grip if you think City want to sell Negredo ...

Sanchez can play up top as well.

I'm guessing City are just playing hard ball with Atletico over Negredo in order to get a big enough price to guarantee having enough money for Sanchez. That's my take/hope and I'm sticking to it.

Pam said:
I haven't seen a gread deal of Sanchez and I may be wrong, but is he really top drawer material?
Yeh, he's really that good. Couldn't blame him for choosing Barca over us at the time, but I'd be gutted if we missed out again especially if he did come to the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.