alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll buy or sell any attacking players of note tbh. the new CB will be the rest of our budget set out by FFP, so I think alexis will probably go to arsenal.

Arsenal agree Sanchez deal

Arsenal believe they have beaten Liverpool to the signing of Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez. The Chilean's representatives met with the Anfield side on Thursday but Gunners chiefs believe they will sign Sanchez.

According to daily Telegraph ....

Di Maria in £40m Man Utd

Manchester United are being linked with a £40 million move for Real Madrid winger Angel di Maria. According to the player's agent the deal will be concluded after the World Cup, taking United's summer spending to £100m.

Source: El Confidencial ....

I think he'd be great in our team and hope we're making moves for him, but with Atletico getting Mandzukic, can't see it happening.

Reports OF £22m potential deal to Arsenal - I think for £22m in today's market City should be looking at making this happen ....

TrueBlue1705 said:
Reports OF £22m potential deal to Arsenal - I think for £22m in today's market City should be looking at making this happen ....

We can't, we have a spending cap. We would need to sell Negredo/Jovetic/Navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.