alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PL is certainly going to be exciting next year with Fabregas at Chelsea and Sanchez at Arsenal

30m for Sanchez is a bargain imo. Amazing player that never got to show his best at Barca where he was clearly not the main man

George Hannah said:
Stoned Rose said:
Very good signing for Arsenal imo.
However it'll put noses out of joint because a 'regular' will now need dropping to make space.
Walcott will probably be the first to soil himself.
I wonder if we might try to get him here?
Walcott wanted to play more centrally anyway, and he is much superior to Giroud IMO, so either him or Sanchez will be occupying that role, leaving the other on the wing.

Great signing for Arsenal and now they are only really a defensive midfielder away from being a top team. The Premiership is starting to look much stronger next season. I cannot see Liverpool finishing in the top 4.

supercrystal7 said:
Great signing for Arsenal and now they are only really a defensive midfielder away from being a top team. The Premiership is starting to look much stronger next season. I cannot see Liverpool finishing in the top 4.

And an out and out striker. And a CB. And fullbacks.

Still 4th place.

Like ozil, a player in a position that's already of strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.