alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE TMW - Arsenal-Sanchez, 5 million net per season for the Chilean

Arrive more details on the deal that will bring Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona to Arsenal. The Chilean striker, says the columns of Todomercadoweb.es, will sign a contract with the Gunners four seasons to 5 million pounds net per year.

Arsenal signing Sanchez would make them title contenders IMO.

He's THAT good.

Brilliant signing for them, a little disappointed he's not signing for us.

City has plenty of attacking options already and I can understand us not making any effort in signing Sanchez. As for Arsenal, Sanchez is a player they don't desperately need imho and a Mandzukic type of striker is the better fit. Unless they have faith in Giroud and are looking to off-load Pod or Walcott.

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 39m
Alexis Sánchez has reportedly completed his move to Arsenal. The deal will be officially announced tomorrow. (Source: RAC1)

Rummenige & Gill will be dancing tonight - the best player on the market has been snapped up by our rivals for a song thanks to their efforts. No doubt the admirable forum loyalists will try to tell you we didn't want him but he would have been a perfect foil for our midfield stars. Manuel will be very depressed to see his fellow-countryman playing against us next season I reckon.

George Hannah said:
Rummenige & Gill will be dancing tonight - the best player on the market has been snapped up by our rivals for a song thanks to their efforts. No doubt the admirable forum loyalists will try to tell you we didn't want him but he would have been a perfect foil for our midfield stars. Manuel will be very depressed to see his fellow-countryman playing against us next season I reckon.

I agree....great talent and if he didn't play the same position as Jovetic or Aguero I'd be all in for him.....we just got no space in the squad or under the FFP restrictions for him.......It's got to be Mangala or Benatia and spending done......

George Hannah said:

Priorities come before luxuries in this window I am afraid, FFP has us chained.

there will always be a gem like Sanchez to be unearthed every few years. So we are not at a loss in spite of the FFP tie down. we ll get our Sanchez in 2-3 years time.

i however cannot think of another Yaya, not in the last 10 years and possibly not in the near future. closest I could think of is George Weah.

sam-caddick said:
George Hannah said:

Priorities come before luxuries in this window I am afraid, FFP has us chained.

Pretty much this.

Our big problem last year wasn't our attack even though for large parts of it we were missing Jovetic, Aguero and Negredo, imagine if we keep them fit this season. This window is quite rightly all about the defense, we shouldn't be spunking £30million on a player (as great as he is) without having a need for him considering our restrictions.

Not going to lose any sleep over this one.
Sanchez is a good player who did well at Udinese before moving to Barca where he has not exactly set the world alight.
He has had a very good World Cup but many players have done this in the past and not produced the goods for their clubs.
He is one of those players who stands out in the "right team" and Arsenal may well not turn out to be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.