alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate for those bitter arses to get someone like Sanchez. Their set of fans are worst when it comes to bitterness about our success.

jared said:
Hate for those bitter arses to get someone like Sanchez. Their set of fans are worst when it comes to bitterness about our success.
I have been curious about english fans since I have real interest in City. Reading Rawk, Redcafe , Arsenalmania and Bluemoon is a very interesting exercise for a semi neutral guy (my glasses are a bit blue tinted now, anyway). For what I have read every fan group hate all the others, more if there is a local rivalry, but what is more usual is that City, United and Arsenal fans hate the scousers far more than any other. The rivalry between City and United is reasonable, or Arsenal with United or City in some sort, but the hate for Liverpool from every other is far far deeper. Being foreign I am not contaminated with local history but even me have realized this. Anyway, Rawk is very funny to read... Liverpudians seem to be very particular people.

Far_southerner said:
jared said:
I have been curious about english fans since I have real interest in City. Reading Rawk, Redcafe , Arsenalmania and Bluemoon is a very interesting exercise for a semi neutral guy (my glasses are a bit blue tinted now, anyway). For what I have read every fan group hate all the others, more if there is a local rivalry, but what is more usual is that City, United and Arsenal fans hate the scousers far more than any other. The rivalry between City and United is reasonable, or Arsenal with United or City in some sort, but the hate for Liverpool from every other is far far deeper. Being foreign I am not contaminated with local history but even me have realized this. Anyway, Rawk is very funny to read... Liverpudians seem to be very particular people.
I think the word your looking for is peculiar, not particular :)

Us, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, United.

Someone's going to be very disappointed after having laid out a kings ransom.

Could be decided by injuries and team harmony.

Sanchez is a player who scores fantastic goals. But he is not going to get Arsenal 20 plus next season. From what I have seen in Spain he is quite up and down.

And he is certainly not what we need. We have pace Navas. We have goals, Kun, Edin. We have skill, Jovetic, Nasri and Silva.

I expect big seasons from Navas and Jovetic and Nasri. That should take the load of the WC players returning.

We also now have 3 quality CMs. What we don't have is a CB to go alongside Vinny. Get one and we probably win the league again.

robbieh said:
Sanchez is a player who scores fantastic goals. But he is not going to get Arsenal 20 plus next season. From what I have seen in Spain he is quite up and down.

And he is certainly not what we need. We have pace Navas. We have goals, Kun, Edin. We have skill, Jovetic, Nasri and Silva.

I expect big seasons from Navas and Jovetic and Nasri. That should take the load of the WC players returning.

We also now have 3 quality CMs. What we don't have is a CB to go alongside Vinny. Get one and we probably win the league again.

He was amazing for Udinese. Just because he didn't set Barca alight doesn't mean this is the be all and end all. Ibrahimovic and Villa also were not at their best at Barca and that's due to the team being built solely around Messi tbh and rightly so.

I am disappointed we were not in for Sanchez. Like you said we have Navas who has pace but Alexis is on a different level to Navas and he is also a striker. £30m is a great price as well.

I'm looking at Walcott and Oxlaide and thinking how they are going to get in the Arsenal team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.