alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah whatever !! said:
Idontpullout said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
I wouldn't worry, most players see Arsenal as a stepping stone to us ;-)
fanscity.gif

Any excuse to use this gif.

Clubbers take glow sticks to nightclubs,Gooners take glow teeth to football matches.

you know who I mean :)
seen that gif hundreds of times ,but ive just notice something ive missed before,theres a bloke in a black shirt bounces right across the screen then disappears hhahaha,love this gif and theres a pirate right hand side that disappears as well,brilliant

supercrystal7 said:
Great signing for Arsenal and now they are only really a defensive midfielder away from being a top team. The Premiership is starting to look much stronger next season. I cannot see Liverpool finishing in the top 4.
Agreed. Traditional top 4 clubs were weaker last season than usual for a variety of seasons. New signings and the bedding in of new managers suggests improvement.

Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
Great signing for Arsenal and now they are only really a defensive midfielder away from being a top team. The Premiership is starting to look much stronger next season. I cannot see Liverpool finishing in the top 4.
Agreed. Traditional top 4 clubs were weaker last season than usual for a variety of seasons. New signings and the bedding in of new managers suggests improvement.
we are a top 4 club now,and we had new players and a new manger as well,if we improve,which by the end of the season we did immensely then we should piss it :)

sir peace frog said:
Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
we are a top 4 club now,and we had new players and a new manger as well,if we improve,which by the end of the season we did immensely then we should piss it :)
I'm confident but wary of Arsenal. Ramsey plus Ozil plus Giroud plus Sanchez. There's some top quality there. They are hungry. Are we? The 2012-2013 was a complacent season.

We also need to get Aguero fit and firing on all cylinders. If that happens then no one will stop us

citytill1die84 said:
Top signing for Arsenal makes u wonder why they didn't do these type of signings a few years ago Van Pussy would have probably stayed.

Don't think they could afford it due to paying for The Emirates.

Quality signing, but as Arsenal proved last season with Ozil, spending big one 1 player isn't going to make them title contenders. They need to address their defensive issues, and add some size, strength and defensive ability to the midfield, without that they'll be a free scoring, attractive side that falls short when the pressures on, as per usual.

Could you imagine the carnage that would ensue had we signed a player that pushed aside Oxlade-Chamberlain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.