alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him, Dave and Kun running wild next season with super sub Dzeko getting 3 in the last 15 mins of games as our opponents are knackered from chasing the ball all game.

My arsenal mate reckons they are sniffing round him. Cant see him leaving Barca though, 19 goals last year wasn't it

Not so sure about letting Negredo go - but If we went for Sanchez he would definately be an upgrade on Navas out on the right.

The sort of player that will give defenders nightmares . I hope we try and buy him this summer .

de niro said:
NQCitizen said:
blueparrot said:
We can't buy a non homegrown attacking player without selling one so don't think we'll be getting him.
Negredo out Sanchez in and barely a penny spent.

Id take that, gutted when we lost out to barca.

You'd be happy with Dzeko and an injury prone Kun as our only genuine strikers over the season ?

It won't happen. While Jovetic can do a job there, he has the same question mark over his fitness. I don't think there's anyway we'd let Alf go without replacing.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
NQCitizen said:
Negredo out Sanchez in and barely a penny spent.

Id take that, gutted when we lost out to barca.

You'd be happy with Dzeko and an injury prone Kun as our only genuine strikers over the season ?

It won't happen. While Jovetic can do a job there, he has the same question mark over his fitness. I don't think there's anyway we'd let Alf go without replacing.

Arsenal- giroud....
Chelsea- torres, ba, eto
Liverpool- sturridge, Suarez
Barca- messi, Neymar
Madrid- benzema & youngsters
Munich- selling manduzic to bring in lewandaski

Point being, no other team carries the volume of strikers we currently do. Fairly certain we could sell one and endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.