alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant_Offense said:
Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
Id take that, gutted when we lost out to barca.

You'd be happy with Dzeko and an injury prone Kun as our only genuine strikers over the season ?

It won't happen. While Jovetic can do a job there, he has the same question mark over his fitness. I don't think there's anyway we'd let Alf go without replacing.

Arsenal- giroud....
Chelsea- torres, ba, eto
Liverpool- sturridge, Suarez
Barca- messi, Neymar
Madrid- benzema & youngsters
Munich- selling manduzic to bring in lewandaski

Point being, no other team carries the volume of strikers we currently do. Fairly certain we could sell one and endure.

You missed a couple out there mate but the issue is the inability of ours to stay fit.

Instant_Offense said:
Davs 19 said:
de niro said:

You'd be happy with Dzeko and an injury prone Kun as our only genuine strikers over the season ?

It won't happen. While Jovetic can do a job there, he has the same question mark over his fitness. I don't think there's anyway we'd let Alf go without replacing.

Arsenal- giroud....
Chelsea- torres, ba, eto
Barca- messi, Neymar

Point being, no other team carries the volume of strikers we currently do. Fairly certain we could sell one and endure.
al the teams you've mentioned play with one forward (barr lfc)we play with two so 4 strikers of the quality we have is needed imo

sir peace frog said:
Instant_Offense said:
Davs 19 said:

Arsenal- giroud....
Chelsea- torres, ba, eto
Barca- messi, Neymar

al the teams you've mentioned play with one forward (barr lfc)we play with two so 4 strikers of the quality we have is needed imo

Suarez and sturridge?

Instant_Offense said:
sir peace frog said:
Instant_Offense said:
Arsenal- giroud....
Chelsea- torres, ba, eto
Barca- messi, Neymar

Suarez and sturridge?
He did say bar Liverpool, and they couldn't go a season of 60 games with only 2 strikers. They were lucky last year with injuries and playing only about 40 games.

If negredo leaves, it's not only going to be expensive but also we need to secure a signing before being sure dropping him...

Instant_Offense said:
Davs 19 said:
de niro said:

Arsenal- giroud....
Chelsea- torres, ba, eto
Barca- messi, Neymar

And no other team won the title last season either.

My mistake. Missed LFC upon first reading. I'm not advocating we sell Negredo, as I thought he and Kun formed a devastating attack duo during the first half of the season, simply saying that I would trade him for Sanchez without a 2nd thought. Would provide us with more creative versatility and depth if, god forbid, Silva suffered a sustained injury.

It just baffles me how City fans on here can constantly crave signing foreign player after foreign player, Look at the German team, It's full of their domestic champions players, Look at France, Full of PSG players, Look at Spain, Full of RM and Barca players. We have the money so instead of people on here constantly making threads about foreign players such as Pogba, Sanchez, Benatia and Mangala, Why can't their be some energy towards buying players like Shawcross or Curtis Davies at CB or Ross Barkley or Raheem Sterling. With the rest of our line up and squad being littered with foreign elite talent we can afford to nurture players into our line up, Not that Barkley and Sterling need nurturing and at the same time help our national squad.

I get the vibe that because we made mistakes by buying lower echelon British players such as Sinclair and Rodwell, Everyone has given up on the idea. Imagine a starting XI like this, Hart Zaba, Curtis Davies/Shawcross, Kompany, Kolarov, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling, Barkley, Negredo/Aguero. We would be just as good and we would also get a bit more leeway from the scum media, That way if we lose a title by 11 points, It wont be those foreign mercenaries lost it.

Davies would cost you about £9 mill, Shawcross £12, Barkley would be the one big money signing, Probably £40 and Sterling would be in the range of £22-25 with his wage rise being enough to lure him away from the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.