Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said in this thread the other day Arsenal will now come out saying he's not for sale putting pressure back on alexis. I can see a transfer request going in if the stance stays. Cutting their nose off to spite face they achieve nothing when he signs for feck all.

Would be a promising sign if true. No way could they afford that bid without selling Sanchez. But what we should do, just for Arsene being such a baby about this whole thing is let them spend the money on Dembele they would only have from selling Sanchez and then walk away leaving them scrambling for funds.

Why is Wenger being a baby? Do you think he just roll over and let an important contracted player leave the club whenever he wants to. It sounds like some City fans think we are just being obstropolous and that we should do whatever you want.

What ever happens happens for a reason, it doesn't sit goods with me, but until then I'll just keep shaking the bush boss....
gif-paul-newman-Favim.com-1096399.gif

Well tbh Sanchez is basically saying that Arsenal aint good enough for him..this is the Arsenal Wenger has spent 20+ Years at...

Great legacy eh !!

True, but all the media games Arsene and Arsenal are playing over this thing is to simply make Sanchez out to be the villain if they end up selling him.

Just checked now. English clubs can't offer a precontract until a month is left for players on other English clubs.
Officially yes, but the deal will be done as soon as the transfer the transfer window closes. What do you think the signing on fee will be ?
£10/£20m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.