Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF arsenal maintain this stance of not selling, would the player putting in a transfer request force their hand?

This is dead, time to move on I think
I agree Sanchez to PSG suits Wenger as not selling to rival Sanchez gets champions league and we lose out AGAIN to PSG Time to close thread Not thrilled with Txiki, He struggles constantly to get transfers over the line

I agree Sanchez to PSG suits Wenger as not selling to rival Sanchez gets champions league and we lose out AGAIN to PSG Time to close thread Not thrilled with Txiki, He struggles constantly to get transfers over the line

How do you know Txiki struggles?!?!? We cant force the player to come to us. I'm pretty sure he knows what to do etc. Im still confident on us signing him.

If we don't get Sanchez over the line this summer I can assure you it will not be Txiki's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.