Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few thoughts after reading this thread:

Would be great to have Sanchez but if doesn't happen we can go for someone else

Aguero should not be at risk if we do sign Sanchez, he is a winger not a center forward

It's clear Arsenal and Wenger live in a constant state of delusion, why would you think a player that wants to leave and is not allowed to would play his best to help the very club is preventing him to move on? In fact, would any top player consider signing for a club that won't let you leave if you want to? Clearly not the best ad campaign for a team that has not win the premiership for over 10 years.

I doubt the Arsenal board would prefer to keep the player instead of taking the money, in any case, we should not drag this on forever, if we can't wrap this up soon we should move on to a different target.

Just a few thoughts after reading this thread:

Would be great to have Sanchez but if doesn't happen we can go for someone else

Aguero should not be at risk if we do sign Sanchez, he is a winger not a center forward

It's clear Arsenal and Wenger live in a constant state of delusion, why would you think a player that wants to leave and is not allowed to would play his best to help the very club is preventing him to move on? In fact, would any top player consider signing for a club that won't let you leave if you want to? Clearly not the best ad campaign for a team that has not win the premiership for over 10 years.

I doubt the Arsenal board would prefer to keep the player instead of taking the money, in any case, we should not drag this on forever, if we can't wrap this up soon we should move on to a different target.
I would hope that City have given Arsenal a deadline.. But reports on here are that Arsenal are looking for another striker ( Dembele at Celtic ) so maybe til they get a replacement of sorts they are tied down with red tape and shit..

I was working at a certain premier league (not city) first team coach house today, anyway, when I mentioned Sanchez to city, after a slight chuckle, he said it was common knowledge months ago that Sanchez wanted out but he did state that he didn't think arsenal would sell to city, PSG/Madrid/Bayern then yes they would sell, pretty much what most of us think I guess

Arsenal paid a large sum for Lacazette, that's a sign that Alexis is going to go .. Despite what Grumpy Cat says (a.k.a DT) and other fans.
This Wenger drama is only to raise the price of Alexis.
Alexis will not play in a one team league (PSG/Bayern).

We just have to wait

"Sky Sources" Say PSG want to sign Alexis! FFS they are becoming a bit of a nuisance!

Arsenal paid a large sum for Lacazette, that's a sign that Alexis is going to go .. Despite what Grumpy Cat says (a.k.a DT) and other fans.
This Wenger drama is only to raise the price of Alexis.
Alexis will not play in a one team league (PSG/Bayern).

We just have to wait

ev47dd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.