Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Sanchez to PSG suits Wenger as not selling to rival Sanchez gets champions league and we lose out AGAIN to PSG Time to close thread Not thrilled with Txiki, He struggles constantly to get transfers over the line
Nah this is bollocks , they just can't countenance a sale to another English team , fair enough , move on

What do you expect him to do , put Wengers balls in a vice ?

Psg going to be shelling some dosh Alves £12 mill wages a year Neymar fee £190 mil and £130 mil wages then Sanchez £45 mil ish big wages they got a huge sponsorship up their sleeve lol.

I agree Sanchez to PSG suits Wenger as not selling to rival Sanchez gets champions league and we lose out AGAIN to PSG Time to close thread Not thrilled with Txiki, He struggles constantly to get transfers over the line

What utter shit !

How do you know Txiki struggles?!?!? We cant force the player to come to us. I'm pretty sure he knows what to do etc. Im still confident on us signing him.
I would like to agree with you regarding Sanchez, but cannot see it now, as for Txiki he is in charge of transfer incomings ,getting a massive salary for his experience, but his dealings especially over the full backs have been carnage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.