Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanchez is a no go what's the plan b?
If we need plan b, and Mbappe is unattainable, mine would be Morata. Not similar types, but then I see that as a positive and complementary to our existing attacking options. I can't help thinking that Sanchez would (will?) get in Sergio's way if and when they play together, happy to wait and see though.

If we need plan b, and Mbappe is unattainable, mine would be Morata. Not similar types, but then I see that as a positive and complementary to our existing attacking options. I can't help thinking that Sanchez would (will?) get in Sergio's way if and when they play together, happy to wait and see though.
Sanchez and Aguero would be a joy to watch.

Think Billy Shears or TH hinted that that would be the case if we didnt get Sanchez as Pep had identified the need for more goals.

We have also lost nolito, navas so two attacking spots to fill in the squad...one may have been taken by B. Silva but we are still down another...

This the suggestion has been also that this is why we aint buying a centre half...the money has been earmarked to help fill the attacking void and more importantly the goals...Aguero scores a lot but the rest don't and haven't contributed anywhere near enough last season (G. Jesus aside)

I'm expecting Sane to score 20+

I hope we can get him but if he becomes unattainable, pay the asking price for Ousmane Dembele or Mbappe, both with be more than worth it over the next 10 years.

Last edited:
I would love Sanchez here but if it's not to us I'm glad it's abroad, weakens Arsenal and doesn't go Chelsea rags etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.