Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we can get him but if he becomes unattainable, pay the asking price for Ousmane Dembele or Mbappe, both with be more than worth it over the next 10 years.

As exciting and talented as Dembele is, will he hit the ground running and score 20 plus goals this coming season? I'm not so sure

Sanchez and Aguero would be a joy to watch.
Yeah, can't think of a logical reason why I think that way and I'm sure you're right, it's my own blind spot on this one but can't shake it. Personally, Mbappe would be plan a, but I'll happily defer if Sanchez comes and lights the place up.

As exciting and talented as Dembele is, will he hit the ground running and score 20 plus goals this coming season? I'm not so sure

Managed 10 goals and 21 assists last season and i'm confident that he's only getting better. Also expecting to see an increased goal return from De Bruyne, Sane and Jesus next season as well.

Sanchez would be great but I wouldn't mind missing out on him if we got Dembele or Mbappe and I would have included Neymar if we didn't have to pay £200m for him.

Last edited:
Managed 10 goals and 21 assists last season and i'm confident that he's only getting better. Also expecting to see an increased goal return from De Bruyne, Sane and Jesus next season as well.

Sanchez would be great but I wouldn't mind missing out on him if we got Dembele, Mbappe and I would have included Neymar if we didn't have to pay £200m for him.

My opinion as well. +1.

Sanchez would be great but I wouldn't mind missing out on him if we got Dembele, Mbappe and I would have included Neymar if we didn't have to pay £200m for him.

It's not the guarantee of success this coming season that Sanchez offers you imo. If we get Dembele, we'll have 5 forward players, 4 of which will be young and relatively inexperienced but expected to provide a significant number of goals and mount a title challenge

Last edited:
It's not the guarantee of success this coming season that Sanchez offers you imo. If we get Dembele, we'll have 5 forward players, 4 of which will be young and relatively inexperienced but expected to provide a significant number of goals and mount a title challenge

Agree with this. Sane, Sterling and Jesus are Peps projects he needs to work on developing. He wants to get us as close to the Barcelonas and Real Madrids as possible and as quick as possible. Sanchez is that level now. Dembele will be that level in 3 or 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.