Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't PSG have their own scouts? They seem to just try to steal the players we want to sign.

I think it's more that there's a very small group of available players of the required standard and they are in a fairly equivalent position to us. It's frustrating but I bet they feel the same about us sometimes e.g. they'd be in a good position to poach Monaco players but they won't sell to another French club and City offer an alrernative. Similar situation to Arsenal not wanting to sell to an English club.

Don't PSG have their own scouts? They seem to just try to steal the players we want to sign.

jeez, I hoped I'd never read that on City forum after reading zilion of liverpool and arsenal moaners when we were buying players. It's pretty small time and it makes you think Sanchez is some Mongolia's hidden gem we found when nobody had idea about him.

Sanchez as we know is going to have to force a move to City. Arsenal seem determined not to sell to us. I can't help thinking PSG is the compromise that possibly suits both Sanchez and Arsenal. Agent gets a fee, Sanchez gets a pay rise, Sanchez gets CL, Arsenal get £50m, Arsenal fans will see not selling to us as a victory ! (Strange lot they'll be losing their best player). The only arguments against are - shit league and the Pep factor. We'll just have to wait and see - how strong Sanche is and how much he wants to join us. If Sanchez doesn't go to PSG in the next couple of weeks we are probably in pole position but this will probably run into late August before Arsenal eventually capitulate.

This. There would be absolute zero surprise if this happened. If Arsenal really doesn't want to sell to us, but really, and he really wants to go, than something like PSG would be a great compromise for both of them.

Still not entirely convinced with the PSG links but we should definitely enter a bidding war with them if it comes to that. If they are to take another target away from us they will at least pay absolute top dollar this time.

Still not entirely convinced with the PSG links but we should definitely enter a bidding war with them if it comes to that. If they are to take another target away from us they will at least pay absolute top dollar this time.

I don't think we need to get into a bidding war. It's Arsenal who don't want to sell to us. It is up to Sanchez to hold out for us and test Arsenal's resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.