Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if the arses dig their heels in and hope they can convince him to stay during the season,very stupid decision but i wouldn't put it past arsene

Sorry Karen,I should of been more specific.....I was meaning that they can't force him to go to a club he doesn't want to.
Make him stay....yes,I agree.

which was my point. Sanchez does have a say, but LeArse can ignore him

True...that's their call ..He could still end up at a rival next season and they lose £50m ...seems expensive just to stop Sanchez playing for a rival for 1 season

Why post an obviously fake tweet?
Have you not even considered the legalities of 'giving' someone £222million.
Fucking hell you get done off the tax authorities for giving one of your kids £3k.
Although Munich managed it with Javi Martinez (rather more easily than the rags with Herrera) but that is, essentially, how a buy out clause works. Club A gives the player the cash and the player gives the cash to club B.
Technically of course, Sanchez could actually terminate his contract with Arsenal, join another club and then they'd both be liable to pay Arsenal an unknown amount, as decided by the Court of Arbitration for Sport. This would be based on his 'market value' which would probably take 3 years to decide. Given the likely chaos that would follow any such move, I suspect there might be some PL agreement not to sign players who do this, although that is pure supposition on my part.

Although Munich managed it with Javi Martinez (rather more easily than the rags with Herrera) but that is, essentially, how a buy out clause works. Club A gives the player the cash and the player gives the cash to club B.
Technically of course, Sanchez could actually terminate his contract with Arsenal, join another club and then they'd both be liable to pay Arsenal an unknown amount, as decided by the Court of Arbitration for Sport. This would be based on his 'market value' which would probably take 3 years to decide. Given the likely chaos that would follow any such move, I suspect there might be some PL agreement not to sign players who do this, although that is pure supposition on my part.
I focussed more on the tweeter's sense of 'giving' which would be deemed illegal.

Any player doing this would face a level of abuse that Sterling can only dream of and whether he wore a blue shirt or not I would probably join in.

Why post an obviously fake tweet?
Have you not even considered the legalities of 'giving' someone £222million.
Fucking hell you get done off the tax authorities for giving one of your kids £3k.
Not saying I buy that Sanchez is going to PSG, but if some how it does happen and they sign Neymar, anyone have any idea how they stay under FFP?
1. Calm down
2. I clearly responded to a post how could it be possible by providing tweet from the same source who broke the news while everyone didn't believe this was happening.

Sanchez as we know is going to have to force a move to City. Arsenal seem determined not to sell to us. I can't help thinking PSG is the compromise that possibly suits both Sanchez and Arsenal. Agent gets a fee, Sanchez gets a pay rise, Sanchez gets CL, Arsenal get £50m, Arsenal fans will see not selling to us as a victory ! (Strange lot they'll be losing their best player). The only arguments against are - shit league and the Pep factor. We'll just have to wait and see - how strong Sanche is and how much he wants to join us. If Sanchez doesn't go to PSG in the next couple of weeks we are probably in pole position but this will probably run into late August before Arsenal eventually capitulate.

I don't think Arsenal can sell to us. It's happened too often before and now they are out of the CL, have no chance of winning the league and still have their £2,000 season tickets to sell. If they are going to let him go then, as someone earlier pointed out, PSG may be the compromise. I think it's a big statement for Arsenal selling/not selling to us.

Sanchez as we know is going to have to force a move to City. Arsenal seem determined not to sell to us. I can't help thinking PSG is the compromise that possibly suits both Sanchez and Arsenal. Agent gets a fee, Sanchez gets a pay rise, Sanchez gets CL, Arsenal get £50m, Arsenal fans will see not selling to us as a victory ! (Strange lot they'll be losing their best player). The only arguments against are - shit league and the Pep factor. We'll just have to wait and see - how strong Sanche is and how much he wants to join us. If Sanchez doesn't go to PSG in the next couple of weeks we are probably in pole position but this will probably run into late August before Arsenal eventually capitulate.

If Sanchez signs for PSG he wasn't that interested in us...if it's about money he moves on a free next summer/£30M signing fee plus big wages..He will have plenty of options next summer if he is available on a free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.