Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanchez signs for PSG he wasn't that interested in us...if it's about money he moves on a free next summer/£30M signing fee plus big wages..He will have plenty of options next summer if he is available on a free

You are right. My only fear is that Arsenal won't sell to us and Sanchez - by rocking the boat doesn't feel he can see out the last year of his contract and therefore needs to move now - but as you point out if he's money driven he can negotiate one hell of a deal in January.

How could he exactly - please explain what he failed to do and how you would have operated differently to get that outcome - only on BM do we have so many keyboard negotiators

I think the simple-minded think we should have given £100m as our first offer for Mendy.

We have had such a terrific window already and it is likely to get better, but fuck it has been tiresome seeing the plethora of posts from the entitled posters bleating on and on.

Last edited:
2 of them have left and one was injured for months, even real cant keep world class players happy if they're not playing.

and i am sure they will replace with two or three more, its a squad game not a best 11 anymore

I think the simple-minded think we should have given £100m as our first offer for Mendy.

We have had such a terrific window already and it is likely to get better, but fuck it has been tiresome seeing the plethora of posts from the entitled posters bleating on and on.

Look Wenger we don't give fuck what you or your club think - just sell us Sanchez NOW, this minute.

It feels so all or nothing to me. We're close to signing Mendy "Fucking brilliant, great business", Mendy's move delayed "This is a fucking diasaster we are fucked. Why is the club by idiots!"

The middle ground seems to have just disappeared, and maybe there's an element of "all or nothing" about our transfers because we have gone out on a limb and released the old fullbacks, but christ it's exaggerated on here.

It feels so all or nothing to me. We're close to signing Mendy "Fucking brilliant, great business", Mendy's move delayed "This is a fucking diasaster we are fucked. Why is the club by idiots!"

The middle ground seems to have just disappeared, and maybe there's an element of "all or nothing" about our transfers because we have gone out on a limb and released the old fullbacks, but christ it's exaggerated on here.

It's not just transfers. It's across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.