Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no chance either arsenal would sack him or he would resign in the middle of the season. He didn't give a shit about huge accumulated pressure last season and signed new deal so no chance for him to resign few months later and they'd never sack him publicly. If they'd fail to be in top 4 small chance of them mutually agreeing for him to go in the summer but most probably he'd see this last contract and then go.
If they are lying mid table or worse come Jan, I wouldn't put it past them

It is worth reminding all on Blue Moon that PSG are owned by Qatar who as a country have are being "Black Balled" by many of the top middle east "Big Players" ( as in country's ).

Qatar as a country are supporting terrorism , as Saudi , Jordan , Egypt all confirm ( not of though all of these country,s are innocent ) .

The money that PSG are spending are clearly a statement the Qatar can do any thing , even with the blocked boarders , zero flights over there country , no exports or imports .

Perhaps the Government of France of FIFA should look into what PSG is up to .

Only a thought from a very simple Ladybarn Boy .

He is obviously saying to Arsenal that he wants to come to us and if they insist on trying to sell him elsewhere than the other club will have to dig extremely deep. It is easy to paint Sanchez as being greedy but he could walk away in 12 months and pocket the majority of what Arsenal are looking to pocket by selling him now because there will be no transfer fee. Sanchez is probably thinking "why should I go somewhere I don't want to go and Arsenal get £50m, when I can go wherever I want in 12 months time and have the money myself"?

Look like Wenger refused to entertain Psg at all. Think Sanchez will have to slap a transfer request in and that might not be enough stubborn Wenger!

In the midst of all of this panic I'd just like to offer up this reminder:

It seems that a world class player who was aggressively sought after by Bayern Munich and Paris St Germain has emphatically rejected them in favour of the move he most desires, to City.

It is worth reminding all on Blue Moon that PSG are owned by Qatar who as a country have are being "Black Balled" by many of the top middle east "Big Players" ( as in country's ).

Qatar as a country are supporting terrorism , as Saudi , Jordan , Egypt all confirm ( not of though all of these country,s are innocent ) .

The money that PSG are spending are clearly a statement the Qatar can do any thing , even with the blocked boarders , zero flights over there country , no exports or imports .

Perhaps the Government of France of FIFA should look into what PSG is up to .

Only a thought from a very simple Ladybarn Boy .

what money are PSG spending, if you don't mind? they're 850k net profit this year so far and 130 mil. net loss in last two years. we are near 200 mil. net spend this year and 280 mil. net loss in last two years. Should someone look at us too considering they would need to buy neymar, mbappe and sanchez to get to the level of our net spend in last 3 transfer summers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.